Due to our extensive knowledge of the commercial real estate market in the UAE, we are able to advise you on the suitability of shortlisted buildings prior to signing a lease. Undergoing a Feasibility and Site Evaluation exercise at this stage avoids surprises further down the line during the design and construction stages.
This would typically include the following:
We can assist you with your workplace strategy as part of our consultancy service and advise you on:
- Architectural Site Survey
- MEP Condition Site Survey (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) (see below for further details)
- Establishing building/landlord facilities and amenities
- Space budgets, block planning and test fits
We know that it is imperative for you to ensure that you are making the right decision when relocating. There are numerous factors all with varying importance to be considered when selecting a suitable building. The earlier we are able to understand and work on your brief of requirements, the more value we will be able to add to your project.
- Location: area of town, surrounding buildings, surrounding businesses, aesthetics
- Infrastructure: surrounding area, accessibility, transport, parking, surrounding amenities
- Building: amenities, facilities, accessibility, grade, security, technical capability, building tenants, landlord, space type
- Rental Budget/Terms: rent rate, inclusions/exclusions, lease period, grace/fit-out period, notice period, category of space
- Fitout Budget: budget allocations for due diligence, design, FF&E, construction etc; consider specifications of materials used according to budget
- Programme: timeline for whole project start to completion, timeline for individual processes of project, take into consideration start of lease
The outcome will enable you to shortlist buildings that are in line with your workplace and business requirements.